From Oct. 14th to Oct. 19th I’ll be in Hong Kong to deliver two 2-Day-Creativity & Innovation Courses.
The goal of this very practical thinking seminar is to boost business operational and strategic creativity.
The content :
- Difference between “creativity” and “innovation”
- How to thing “out-of-the-box” ?
- Disruptive thinking for managers
- Creativity techniques for idea-generation
- How to identify and develop creative ideas
- How to build a C.B.R. a creative business recommendation
The course is designed for executives and managers and is illustrated by a lot of inspiring examples and exercises.
P.S.: I’m a creativity consultant and facilitator based in Barcelona (Spain). Founder of YELLOW IDEAS I deliver training course and creativity sessions on the five continents in English, French, Dutch and Spanish.
You can contact me at EAST HOTEL, Taikoo Shing Road, Island East, Tel.: + 852 3968 3968